April 1, 2020
Dear Quogue Families,
As the community adjusts to social distancing and utilizes distance learning, the computer has become essential to our students. To ensure that all students can participate in distance learning, the Quogue School has implemented a “ticket” system to report computer problems directly to a trained computer technician.
If you require assistance with a school-issued computer, click on the link or type it into your browser address bar and fill out the requested information. The technician will review the problem and respond via email with the next steps along with the ticket number.
- Click on this link: https://quogueschool.on.spiceworks.com/portal/tickets
The link will take you to a page requesting information.
Here is how you should answer:
- “E-mail” – type in your email address
- “Summary” – type in N/A
- “Description” – type in a description of your computer problem
- “Category” – click on the down arrow and select “Other”
- “Attached File” -- is a button to add additional information. Do not click, it is NOT REQUIRED.
Click on the gray “SUBMIT” bar to submit your computer problem to the technician. If you would like further assistance with the above link, please email Michael Zuccaro.
We hope you find this service helpful.
Be well and stay safe.
Assistant to the Superintendent
T: 631-653-4285 x503